10-12 Stuart Street
As is often the case with remedial building, the full extent of a project can only be determined once works commence on site. This was particularly evident with the project RM Watson delivered at 10-12 Stuart Street Collaroy.
The RM Watson team were initially engaged to deliver against a façade upgrade specification to help refresh the classic 1906’s beachside complex, however what eventuated was a far more comprehensive project. Along with window and door replacements, the team delivered a full structural upgrade including 24,000 litres of internal and external concrete repairs. Specific works undertaken across the duration of the project included:
- Replacement and installation of windows and balcony doors
- Approx. 24,000 litres of concrete repair both internally & externally including the installation of over 200 sacrificial anodes.
- Balcony slab reconstruction
- Cavity flashing replacement
- Balcony waterproofing and tiling
- Design and installation of new balustrade system
Strata Plan 2976
Superintendent & Technical Consultant:
10-12 Stuart Street, Collaroy