RM Watson has been working on the Grosvenor Place building continuously since 2010. During this time, we have completed a number of varied and complex remedial projects. Grosvenor, through their consulting engineer Arup, have had the confidence to employ the services of RM Watson to maintain the fabric of this landmark building for the last 10 years.
Some of the many remedial projects RM Watson has delivered at Grosvenor Place includes:
- Corrosion treatment and re-coating of structural steel to existing building parapet roof structure.
- Installation of structural framing for solar panel installation
- Repair and treatment of solar hot water support structure
- Roof membrane upgrades
- Installation of a new voltaic roof system
- Facade stone strengthening and replacement
- Balcony refurbishment and upgrade
- Substation upgrade
- Concrete Repair
- Combustible ACP cladding replacement and façade repairs
Throughout the duration of all RM Watson remedial projects, Grosvenor Place has continued to operate as a commercial site with many occupants and visitors. With full cooperation and collaboration with the client and building managers, RM Watson has always ensured their presence on site imposes minimal disruption on to occupants.
Superintendent & Technical Consultant:
225 George Street, The Rocks